Search found 4 matches

by thomasareed
August 19th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Feedback
Replies: 4
Views: 2998

Re: Feedback

if you don't start with Foraging, you don't have to go that far to find the Skill trainer for it. And I didn't start my Mage off with Repair, so I just did a quick early detour to Raven's Gate/Durnore to buy it. Even for Cartography, you only have to hoof it to Port K.

Sure, but consider the ...
by thomasareed
August 18th, 2010, 11:32 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Feedback
Replies: 4
Views: 2998

Feedback

I've played Book I and Book II now, several times for Book I and twice for Book II. Overall, I enjoyed both, especially the storyline, which was well-developed and kept my interest. Quests were good... with the exception of the "walk down the street with this message" quest, there weren't any that ...
by thomasareed
August 8th, 2010, 7:08 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Edwin bug
Replies: 1
Views: 2467

Edwin bug

For some reason, Edwin (the guy in Port Kuudad who gives the spider extermination quest) got mad at me. I've noticed a few other people on these boards with the same problem, and they've all assumed he somehow saw them commit a crime. Well, I know I didn't commit a crime, because I'm trying to play ...
by thomasareed
March 25th, 2008, 9:18 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Eschalon Reviews
Replies: 100
Views: 341538

I have played through Eschalon, Book I twice now, and have some comments about the game. Overall, I enjoyed it. The storyline was engaging enough without being either uninterestingly terse or too much like a novel with a little gameplay. The gameplay was good fun as well. I'm also constantly on the ...