I gained another level as an award.
Search found 4 matches
- February 24th, 2008, 11:52 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Where is the fourth easter egg? [Spoiler]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4805
- February 24th, 2008, 4:40 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Where is the fourth easter egg? [Spoiler]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4805
Where is the fourth easter egg? [Spoiler]
I have got three easter eggs.
first one I don't remember.
second one:Tangletree ossuray
third one:Rotwood,south to the Giant Viallage(there isan entry inside
the wall)
And,where is the fourth egg?Is there anyone found it?
first one I don't remember.
second one:Tangletree ossuray
third one:Rotwood,south to the Giant Viallage(there isan entry inside
the wall)
And,where is the fourth egg?Is there anyone found it?
- February 24th, 2008, 3:00 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: How can I get the golden key?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2171
- February 23rd, 2008, 7:51 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: How can I get the golden key?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2171
How can I get the golden key?
Where is it?
I can't find it in the Vela.Is it a bug?
I can't find it in the Vela.Is it a bug?