Search found 2 matches
- February 18th, 2008, 11:53 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: My kingdom for an apple [possible spoiler]
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2436
Thanks for the tips - I think the innkeeper got cheesed off at me for some reason, and chased me outside. Eventually I came back into town running away from monsters, and he bought the farm. It's annoying that you can't persuade them to forgive you, it would be better if just the town guards came ...
- February 18th, 2008, 3:46 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: My kingdom for an apple [possible spoiler]
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2436
My kingdom for an apple [possible spoiler]
Hey all -
I up to the point where I need to go through the south gate to find the giants and the fourth goblin key. I gather I can go through the Tangletree Ossuary, however I can't find an apple for the puzzle! Does anyone happen to know where I can find one? I did have about 3 of 4 which I found ...
I up to the point where I need to go through the south gate to find the giants and the fourth goblin key. I gather I can go through the Tangletree Ossuary, however I can't find an apple for the puzzle! Does anyone happen to know where I can find one? I did have about 3 of 4 which I found ...