Search found 3 matches

by applesauce
April 19th, 2008, 12:45 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: magic bar thing kaput going insane please help!
Replies: 1
Views: 1729

magic bar thing kaput going insane please help!

I'm replaying the game and got to the outpost, but my magic stopped working!! I'm freaking out 'cause there are three mercenaries behind that door and some dimensional eyes I want to reap XP from and my magic bar thing (at the top) is not showing up, and although I get the right script in the lower ...
by applesauce
February 11th, 2008, 2:25 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: If you achieve Destroyer, post here [spoilers]
Replies: 184
Views: 356747

Destroyer.. MUAHAhahahha...

Ta-da...
what a bloodbath.

Image

I didn't get a chance to take a screenshot of my stats, they weren't that high. This is my first time playing a computer RPG like this. thanks for the fun!
by applesauce
February 11th, 2008, 2:03 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Who's it gonna be???
Replies: 4
Views: 4150

Yay!

Thanks guys.