Search found 4 matches

by inxanadu
February 8th, 2008, 11:26 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Southern Gate
Replies: 10
Views: 4797

must have missed something else in there as i cant remember seeing any switche's, i have the easter egg will go back and check it out again thanks for the help

inxanadu
by inxanadu
February 8th, 2008, 11:12 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Southern Gate
Replies: 10
Views: 4797

to do that i must have to go through the only gate in there i cannot open, how do i get through the gate i cannot find any levers od secret walls i am missing something but dont know what?

inxanadu
by inxanadu
February 8th, 2008, 10:51 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Southern Gate
Replies: 10
Views: 4797

I Had a orrible thought it might be there but even if i kill the 2 guards outside i cannot get in? will i have to start again?

inxanadu
by inxanadu
February 8th, 2008, 9:43 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Southern Gate
Replies: 10
Views: 4797

Southern Gate

Help ? how do i get through the southern gate ? where is the key, also in the tanglewood Ossuary i have done the 4 chests and get the item but there is also another gate i am unable to get through and help would be most welcome as i am now unable to advance.

inxanadu