Search found 4 matches

by ErnestGaskin
February 1st, 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: edit money?
Replies: 48
Views: 23175

about money:
i have achieved alot of money from loot of statue goblins. Just go to the citadel, click for about 20 times at the statue, then get out of fire and slay all the goblins that appeared. Return to the city immediately after collecting all the valuables and sell it.

another way is to ...
by ErnestGaskin
February 1st, 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Few Suggestions shortly (well, not so)
Replies: 6
Views: 6041

Re: Few Suggestions shortly (well, not so)

[quote="Daemian Lucifer"If someone was to play the character to such a ridiculus level,then give it to me,then yes,the game would be spoiled for me.But if I myself decide to camp on one place untill I reach high enough level so I can have it easy afterwards,its not spoiled,its the way I enjoy it ...
by ErnestGaskin
February 1st, 2008, 5:42 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Few Suggestions shortly (well, not so)
Replies: 6
Views: 6041

Re: Few Suggestions shortly (well, not so)

Thanks for appreciation, ill collect some more thoughts and past it like next week.


Remove the ceiling completelly actually.So what if someone wants to camp untill he becomes a superhero and just strolls to the end of the game?Dont stop them from doing that.Some like to play like that and ,and it ...
by ErnestGaskin
January 31st, 2008, 1:31 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Few Suggestions shortly (well, not so)
Replies: 6
Views: 6041

Few Suggestions shortly (well, not so)

hi there,
i have just finished the game and i must say (as everyone) that i have enjoyed it as much as i could. Cheers, Basilisk. Keep it commin.

There are few suggestions for book II you might or might not find usable sorted in few categories:
i havent really readed through all the forums, but i ...