Search found 7 matches

by Bamboozled
January 30th, 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Some Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 4395

Neutral Emote

I used :| because that was my expression when I read your post. I chose it for the slightly raised eyebrows :wink:
by Bamboozled
January 29th, 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Some Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 4395

:|
by Bamboozled
January 29th, 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Some Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 4395

I got that easter egg already.

Wait a second...

If that is the third egg, then where is the second one? Almost as confusing as not being able to swim across the 20 foot Nimmia River to Western Thaermore!
by Bamboozled
January 29th, 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Giants-Are they supposed to be friendly??
Replies: 9
Views: 6200

I think if you reload a save in any battle, if the hostile creatures are different species (human thug vs. goblin) then they will attack each other.
by Bamboozled
January 29th, 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Some Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 4395

I should have realized that big rock was important...

Thanks for all the help.
by Bamboozled
January 29th, 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Some Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 4395

Eh, I could've sworn I would need the widget for the 3rd easter egg. Well, thanks for the quick response then.

I did, however, have enough time to come up with another question:

Where is the marker that lets you add Loneloft to the QT menu? I couldn't find it. :oops:
by Bamboozled
January 29th, 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Some Questions
Replies: 8
Views: 4395

Some Questions

I perceive the end of the game approaching. Here are some questions that I have at this stage:

1. What is the widget for?

2. Where do you find the number for the slider chest (tomb)in Tangletree Ossuary?

3. What is the Giant Skull from Camp Thorndike for?

An answer for any one of these would be ...